The kidding pens are almost complete!  Chad had a vision of what he wanted for the girls and their babies.  It looks amazing.  Chad and many of our friends put in a lot of hard work helping Chad and I.  Thanks to Todd, Joe, Vedija and Kemal for helping us on this project (and many others)!  We are so grateful for your friendship and support.

Below are the girls supervising the work and some shots of the project.

Comments

05/29/2016 4:10am

Nice photos! I like this post so much!

11/08/2017 8:44pm

If you really wanted to make something possible, you will work hard for it no matter what. In this case, I've seen how much Chad and you worked hard for this kidding pen. It looks really amazing. Just the thought that you guys provided a simple and comfortable home for these animals make me adore the both of you more. Chad is a man with a pure heart, while you are a wife who will support her husband all throughout. I am sure these kidding are all happy!

These beautiful pictures which you shared with us is really an amazing for us. I hope that the way you making these homes and building them its great for all of your future life.

10/11/2016 11:33pm

Good process shots!
As I can see, all that people loves what they do and where! And it's great!

We do care for our students-customers and their academic success, that's why our writers work so hard to make them all satisfied with our book reports.

03/05/2017 11:54am

I’m Adelle Walker, and I’m so glad you stumbled upon my blog. To my friends, I’m known as a “small home office expert” — and it won’t take you long to find out why!

From practicing tips for combatting boredom in the home office to effectively cleaning office chairs — I’m committed to creating the perfect, streamlined office space that boosts workflow and productivity.

“Small Office Life” is all about crafting a space that you can truly work and thrive in — and that’s why you’ll find tips on everything from the best office furniture, to using the best of a tiny space, to developing a morning tea routine that will set you off on the right foot.

05/02/2017 5:56am

A leisure activity ranch is typically viewed as a homestead (frequently a little one) that individuals purchase and homestead to a restricted degree yet make their living from consistent employments or careers. I think beginning a homestead along these lines and working it so you can in the long run leave your occupations and make it altogether on your ranch is an extraordinary thought.

05/13/2017 3:38am

Welcome to Dhl Tracking Official Site Track Dhl Couriers & Parcels By Entering the Dhl Tracking Number Track Dhl Global Mail Tracking www.Dhl.com

05/23/2017 1:41pm

I have not checked in here for a while as I thought it was getting boring, but the last few posts are really great quality so I guess I will add you back to my everyday bloglist. You deserve it my friend.

07/12/2017 11:55pm

Can I go there too? Or it's private one territory?

10/06/2017 4:22am

When it comes to choosing a quality handcrafted pen, consider pens offered by local pen crafters. They handcraft ball point pens, roller ball pens, pencils and other desk accessories from turned wood. Also, they have been hand turning pens for several years now and offer several different types of pens, pencils and accessories.